Professionally Managed LMS Hosting
Metaweb offers secure data servers based in Australia with a range of pricing and features to suit any size organisation. We can also customise any solution you require, such as SSO (Single Sign On) and pre-built or customised courses and training. We specialise in the popular Open Source LMS Moodle so there are no nasty ongoing licensing fees.
Take the mystery out of your Learning Management System and contact Metaweb today.
Compare LMS Hosting Plans
NOTE: The plans below are guidelines only. Please submit the QUOTE form below for accurate pricing.
$3,500 Per Year
- Prices above are for the exact items listed. Any variance may raise or lower set prices accordingly
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) ex-GST
- We reserve the right to change prices, services and plans without notification. Contracted prices override prices listed above
- All prices above are for hosting the Open Source Moodle LMS. Other proprietary LMS's are also available but require a formal written quotation
- For requirements greater than LEVEL 3, please contact us for a quote
- Support refers to general technical support, not LMS configuration support. All systems will be installed stable and functioning. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be required for any support outside the above packages
- Periodic updates to critical security releases will be installed free of charge as recommended by the manufacturer of the LMS
- All instances of LMS will be the Latest Stable Release (LSR) not necessarily the latest release. We have found our customers prefer systems to have stability over new features so we like to wait until a new release has proven its stability over time (normally 6 months or more)
- All services include weekly site backups. Retrieving and loading backups due to errors beyond the control of Metaweb or due to customer error is an additional expense. A custom or more frequent backup schedule can be arranged by request for additional cost
- Additional disk space charged at$1/MB/Month up to 200% of current plan disk allowance. Thereafter, a plan upgrade is required
- *LEVEL 1 - Australian server not guaranteed. Please inquire to confirm.
- Branding package (your logo, colours, theme, layout etc.)
- Course development/ Instructional Design (by the hour or fixed quote)
- Secure/ encrypted login (SSL)
- Multimedia, interactive programming
- Motion graphics, movies, audio, graphics, stock images etc
- eLearning consultation, course writing assistance, CSU/ RTO compliance, general guidance etc (by the hour or fixed quote)
- Software simulation - course development. Help your learners understand exactly what they need to do by giving them an exact replica and walkthrough (useful for critical applications like Mining, Medical and Aviation training)
- LMS migration services. We migrate your existing installation from your old host to our servers. Technical Support rates are charged and an accurate time estimate is provided before we start so there are no nasty surprises
- Technical Support. Be safe in the knowledge that if something does goes wrong, you have ready access to the LMS experts who can help. Get your issues solved fast with our expert local technicians attending promptly and courteously to your problem. Support is billed either by the hour or fixed quote
Why choose Metaweb for your LMS?
The main point of difference between Metaweb Australia and other Moodle hosting companies is that in addition to the technical support of your chosen LMS (Moodle, Totara, Lectora etc) we also have instructional designers, multimedia developers and CSU/RTO compliance experts on hand to offer the full-cycle of eLearning and LMS development. In addition, we have expert programmers and technicians who can handle any technical issue you care to throw at them. In fact, they relish a good challenge! No other company in Australia offers this depth of eLearning expertise and technical expertise under the one roof and many clients find this full-cycle support to be an invaluable investment over the long term.
Okay, let's get started!
Get a fixed quote now
Please complete this Quote Form so we can understand your requirements.